We are pleased to announce that this year ICSA Midwest Chapter will again hold its annual meeting jointly with ASA-NIC. Some current information can be found in 332-666-9872. For online registration, please use the link. The program book can be found HERE.
Sponsored by AbbVie, Astellas and Citadel Securities
Hosted by NIC-ASA and ICSA Midwest
When: October 11- 12, 2018
Where: Delta by Marriott Chicago Northshore, Glenview, IL
Who: Statisticians, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and All Quantitative Scientists!
- 10/11 morning: Half day short course: Practical Application of Bayesian Methods in Drug Development by Dr. Satrajit Roychoudhury, Pfizer
- 10/11 afternoon: Half day short course:Â Platform Clinical Trials â Key Aspects and Simulation by Dr. Kyle Wathen, Janssen R&D
- Keynote speakers:Â “Lesson Learned from the Launch of a Centralized Trial Design Center and the Key Role Statisticians Play in the Drug Development” by Kyle Holen, MD, AbbVie
- 10/12: parallel sessions
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- Generous student poster awards
- Free for student attendees who submitted posters
- Cocktail Reception for Everyone!!
- New!!! Free one night hotel stay for students outside of Chicago area who submitted posters (space limited, in the order of poster submission date)
For students: To submit posters to win cash reward and free one night hotel stay, please send your poster to (904) 868-5713. The submission deadline is Oct 4, 2018.